The restoration of tooth damage, gum damage or your overall oral health will provide benefits that go beyond the appearance of your smile. Restorative dentistry can play a key role in helping patients of all ages get back to smiling comfortably after trauma, disease or a lack of dental care.
Tarheel Family Dentistry provides a comprehensive range of restorative dental treatments to repair or replace teeth and address complex concerns related to gum health and the function of the bite. Dr. Hewgley takes a personalized approach to your needs, spending time with you to evaluate the condition of your oral health and discuss your personal concerns and goals. A positive experience and doctor-patient relationship built upon communication and trust is the foundation of your care in our Chapel Hill dental office. Our goal is to help you achieve optimal oral health and a smile that you feel confident sharing.
Restorative Dental Services in Chapel Hill
Dr. Hewgley will create a personalized treatment plan to restore your smile, which can include one or more of our restorative dental services.
- Tooth bonding: as a restorative treatment, tooth bonding can address chips and cracks to prevent further damage or tooth loss.
- Dental crowns: covering the entire surface of the tooth a dental crown can serve many purposes when used as part of a restorative treatment plan, including the placement of a dental implant.
- Dental bridge: Dr. Hewgley can place a fixed dental bridge that is anchored by supported natural teeth or dental implants.
- Dental implants: providing the most stable and life-like result, implants can be used to replace a single tooth or secure a dental bridge or denture.
- Dentures, partial dentures: we offer the latest techniques and treatment options for replacing a full arch or full mouth of missing teeth with a cosmetic denture.
If you have been away from the dentist and feel embarrassed about the appearance of your smile we welcome you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Hewgley to discuss your goals and learn more about restorative dental care. Our office is located in Chapel Hill and serves patients and families from Durham and many local communities. Contact us at (919) 551-8847 or request an appointment online.