Cosmetic dentistry can be the solution for a range of dental concerns, both aesthetic and oral health-related. The Tarheel Family Dentistry offers solutions for enhancing the appearance of your smile, working with you on an individual basis to meet your needs and goals.
Dr. Hewgley and our associates are experienced in the use of cosmetic dental treatments for making over smiles and improving the long-term oral health of our patients. We use high-quality materials, advanced techniques and take a personalized approach to your needs for the best possible result.
Your Cosmetic Consultation
A smile makeover starts with a consultation with your dentist at Tarheel Family Dentistry. This provides the opportunity for you to discuss your aesthetic goals and to thoroughly evaluate the health and function of your smile. The goal of your smile makeover is to give you the smile you desire while supporting the long-term stability of your oral health. If there are any underlying dental problems, addressing them will be a part of your treatment plan so that your outcome is optimal. Dr. Hewgley will meet with you to examine your teeth, gums, and jaw joints before recommending any cosmetic dental treatments to meet your needs.
Cosmetic dental services include:
- Teeth Whitening: we offer professional teeth whitening to brighten your smile and give you a more youthful appearance. For patients with stains that are considered resistant to bleaching products, we offer treatments for changing the color of your teeth with permanent results. These can include dental crowns and veneers.
- Tooth Bonding: cosmetic dental bonding can be used for a variety of concerns including tooth discoloration and damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: offering both subtle and dramatic smile makeovers, porcelain veneers can change the color and shape of your teeth with natural-looking results.
- SureSmile: Clear SureSmile aligners comfortably straighten teeth to address a variety of orthodontic dental problems. This discreet dental solution allows patients to realign their smiles over time. Because these aligners are removable, patients do not have any dietary restrictions and can easily brush and floss their teeth.
- Botox®: We can place Botox injections in our dental office for both aesthetic and therapeutic needs. Botox can address those lines and wrinkles that often appear as we age. We also offer Botox to minimize TMJ symptoms including jaw pain.
Feeling great about the appearance of your smile can have a positive impact on both your long-term oral health and your confidence when interacting with others. If you feel embarrassed about your smile and would like to learn more about cosmetic dentistry schedule an appointment in our Chapel Hill dental practice. Our personalized approach to your needs and goals will provide the foundation for rebuilding a beautiful, lasting smile.